The Russian tourist died in the Spanish hotel Luna Tropical Park on Majorca. An official cause of death of the 29-year-old girl – blood clot in a lung. However there are also other versions: only in one month in the same hotel five people died. Our Spain wrote about it at a forum.
So, at night on July 29 some hundred lodgers evacuated from hotel in connection with leakage of gas and death of the 15-year-old girl from Germany. Number in which the young German lived, was on the fifth floor of hotel, near number where the Russian girl in three days in the same place 14 days ago died the tourist from France stopped. Later and it was taken to hospital with symptoms of poisoning with carbon monoxide. Now the hotel is closed, there is a check.